API Help
Eplan.EplApi.HEServices Namespace / PlcService Class / ExportAssignmentList Method / ExportAssignmentList(Project,String,String,String,String,String) Method
Project of which the PLC assignment list will be exported.
PLC configuration project name or empty string. If you do not fill parameter strConfigurationProject you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the the configuration project also is empty.
PLC station name or empty string. If you do not not fill parameter strStation you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the station name also is empty.
PLC CPU or empty string. If you do not fill parameter strCPU you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the cpu name also is empty.
Language shortcut to determine the export language, e.g. "en_US".
Alternative file name and path. If empty parameter will be taken from plc schema.

In This Topic
    ExportAssignmentList(Project,String,String,String,String,String) Method
    In This Topic
    Exports PLC assignment lists
    Syntax

Parameters

oProject
    Project of which the PLC assignment list will be exported.
    strConfigurationProject
    PLC configuration project name or empty string. If you do not fill parameter strConfigurationProject you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the the configuration project also is empty.
    strStation
    PLC station name or empty string. If you do not not fill parameter strStation you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the station name also is empty.
    strCPU
    PLC CPU or empty string. If you do not fill parameter strCPU you can only export i/o data which is related to plc boxes where the cpu name also is empty.
    strLanguage
    Language shortcut to determine the export language, e.g. "en_US".
    strAssignmentListFileName
    Alternative file name and path. If empty parameter will be taken from plc schema.
    Exceptions
    ExceptionDescription
    Thrown in case of missing parameters.
    Thrown in case of invalid arguments, e.g. the given Project does not exist or isn't valid.
    \Internal interface for exporting PLC data could not be created.
    An error occurred during the export.
    Remarks
    If no scheme name (strScheme) is passed, the last-used scheme will be used which is currently set in GUI. The file name of the export file is defined in the scheme.
    See Also