To copy a plot frame with all its content, save it to another location and / or under a different name.
You have opened a project.
- Utilities > Master data > Plot frame > Copy
- Select the drive and directory of the plot frame to be copied in the Copy plot frame dialog.
- Select the desired plot frame file. (Multiple selection isn't possible here.)
- Click [Open].
- Specify the storage location for the copy of the plot frame in the Create plot frame dialog.
- In the File name field, enter a descriptive name for the new plot frame.
- Click [Save].
The plot frame is copied and the copy opened for editing.