You have opened a page, form, plot frame or symbol.
- Mark the desired elements and select the menu items Edit > Rotate.
- Specify the point of origin for the rotation.
- Then rotate the selected elements around the point of origin with the mouse, and click the left mouse button on the page to end the rotation.
The selected elements will be rotated by the specified rotation angle.
If the selected element group contains a symbol or if the selected element is a symbol, rotation is possible only in 90° increments.
- Select the desired elements and select the menu item Edit > Flip.
- Define the mirror axis by defining the start and end points with the mouse.
The selected elements will be flipped in relation to the mirror axis.
If the selected element group contains a symbol or if the selected element is a symbol, flipping is possible only along a horizontal or vertical mirror axis.
- You can enter your input for the rotation point, rotation angle or the mirror axis also by means of the input box.
- During rotation / flipping, press [Ctrl] to insert a rotated / flipped copy of the selected elements. The original elements remain unchanged.
When using the Input box for your entry, it is enough to hold down the [Ctrl] key during confirmation of the last input.
- Macros are rotated and flipped on the basis of macro variants. If macros are to be rotated and flipped only on the basis of symbols, press the [SHIFT] key when executing the respective action. If you use the shortcut key [Ctrl] + [SHIFT], the action will be executed on the basis of symbols, while preserving the original macro.