You can import a previously exported missing-word list, containing subsequently translated text, into the dictionary.
You have opened a project.
- Utilities > Translation > Edit dictionary
- Next to the Dictionary field click [...] and select the desired dictionary in the Open dictionary dialog.
- Select [Extras] > Import.
- In the Import dictionary dialog, in the File type field, select the format of the missing-word file.
- Select the missing-word list and click [Open].
- To define the source language of the translation, select the source language from the subsequent dialog.
The translated target language text is imported into the dictionary.