This functionality is only available for certain module packages. Info / Copyright
Users have the possibility to store comments in the project. To this purpose the greenlining functionality is available. In contrast to redlinings you cannot assign a status to greenlinings.
You cannot create any greenlinings when you access eVIEW with EPLAN. In the EPLAN Platform no greenlinings are also not displayed.
Use the greenlining functionality for personal notes. Greenlinings are visible for other users, a status assignment and comment function is not possible though.
- Click GreenliningComments in the form of drawing elements that can be viewed by all other project participants. Greenlinings neither receive a status nor can they be commented. in the navigation bar.
- Click Greenlining in the toolbar.
- Select the desired tool.
- Add a greenlining element.
A selection area with a status overview opens.
Greenlinings consist of a greenlining element.
As soon as you have created a greenlining, corresponding properties are saved. The properties of a greenlining are located in the property window. The greenlining has to be selected so that the properties can be viewed.
- Creation date
- Edited by
- Modification date
- Delete greenlining: You can delete the greenlining.
NoteGreenlinings can neither receive a status nor be commented. Greenlinings are only visible in the browser.
- Click the menu above the toolbar.
- Click Delete greenlining.
A selection area with property information opens.